Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire 2014 - Part Two



Hello, I am back as guest blogger for Diane! Yesterday, I shared the first part of my Molly Mo's 2014 Summer Antique Faire experience and today I am continuing the story...


As the vendors started to fill their booths with plants, fabrics, and valuables my sister and I continued to find beautiful treasures to photograph.


Mason jars in blue were a favorite.



There were beautiful things spilling out of every corner we turned.



Auntie Joy's had some beautiful handmade leather cuffs added to her booth this year. These were on my wish list.


Whatevers' booth was filled with unique items, just as it always is. This year they took me by surprise again with their special holiday twists! I love this "spider web" embroidery hoop!



Seriously, these stars on top of paper stars sitting in these painted glass jars were so clever!


Of course, I love to add selfies of me in the group of photos I give Diane because that's what friends do... leave little surprises. Ha!


Not only were there vendors set up outside the Union Hill Grange, but they were also set up inside! Five vendors shared the inside of this vintage church. I wish I could describe the sound on the hardwood floors of the vendors preparing for opening.



Then, my time ended photographing the booths as the doors opened and customers began walking under the tents and canopies. Laughter still filled the air but it was also mingled with espresso brewing by Cafe Venae. I walked through the faire watching the treasures I just finished photographing being carried away to new homes by happy owners. I loved it.

Join me tomorrow for the last installment of inspiration from Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire. This year was the first year where there has been a stage of entertainment from local musicians. I can't wait to introduce you! 


Evans Photography

No comments

Back to Top