Vendor Spotlight - Christine Marie Studio

Christine of Christine Marie Studio is a new vendor to my show and I am so proud to have her!  She creates wonderful bohemian style jewelry that is so delicate yet has that "edge" to it that we love.  Using vintage elements and lots of imagination, I'm loving her style, I know you will too!

From Christine's blog: "I’m a 39 year old wife and mother of 2, with a day job as a graphic designer, and a passion for creating jewelry when I am not doing any of the above. My vintage-inspired designs balance bold color, vintage findings, unique finishes and mixed metals. All my earwires, chains and filigrees are hypoallergenic and nickel-free.
I grew up the oldest of 5 siblings. My parents have a little property and I was fortunate to have 3 horses of my own. I’m a farm girl at heart... my horses shared a barn with my dad’s car projects. I do love a bit of rusty metal, chippy paint, the smell of an old pickup <-- you know that faint scent of grease when you first climb in? I also have the-ability-to-find-amazing-things-on-craigslist superpowers (my husband might beg to differ).
I started making jewelry about 3 years ago. It has become a reflection of all the things I enjoy (except the pickup truck smell), wrapped up in a chic little package, shared with you."

No comments

Back to Top