AUNT BEE'S SHOW PICS!

Here are a few pics of my booth at the Aunt Bee & Friends Show this past weekend in Salem. It was a great show with lots of flowers, garden things, vintage treasures and handcrafted goods, all by local vendors.



I also wanted to share some pics of other items offered, most of these vendors will also be at the Molly Mo's Antique Faire on August 21st

Adorable clothespin holders

This is an awesome memo board made from an old frame and wire fencing


Burlap table runners by Carol Curtis, I had to have one!

Larena & Belinda's booth (Aunt Bee's House)


Sweet little pillows made by Janet Sedor (Whatevers)

loved, loved this table of Janet's

Little garden stakes by Janet

Julie Webber's (A Vintage Touch by J) fabulous vintage creations and tablescapes

Yummy handmade soaps & pillows by Carol Curtis


These were wonderful twig trellises made by Molly Ferder, I had to have one these also!


Danni's fabulous old secretary desk & creative trunk top - such a great idea!


The sweetest ironing board cover EVER.....
Ok, this is Julie Webber's vintage apron ironing board cover she created. She wouldn't sell it to me, so I contemplated stealing it while she was distracted. Unfortunately, I was not successful and will just have to have her make me one with some aprons I have. Julie, if you're reading this, you really need to share with us all, it's not fair to make us suffer......


NEXT POST:
Sneak Peeks for Funky Junk Sisters Show!!


3 comments

  1. I am sorry I missed it, too many other things going on. I haven't been to the shop since it has changed management, I'll get there soon. Looks like a great show and some exciting changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see you at Funky Junk, it will be a great show for you. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pics, Di! You had beautiful things and it looks like fuN!

    Hugs,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top