Do You Like My New Look?

Sometimes, we all need a little makeover.  

My blog was definitely due for one and my friend Jen must have been reading my mind when she asked if I would like her to design me a new header.

Of course I jumped at the opportunity since my blogger skills are, shall we say, elementary at best.  Jen's skills, however, are certainly college level.  Well, she not only designed a new header but surprised me with an entirely updated blog!  Jen is recently published in Somerset Digital magazine, you can check her out here, she is such a beautiful, giving friend, I am truly blessed!

Thank you Jen, I love my new look, how about you?

12 comments

  1. You are the sweetest! I am so glad to call you "friend."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new look is perfect!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend. Going to Coburg?
    Hugs my friend
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks GREAT!
    What a good friend! Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new look, so totally "you". Fun seeing you this weekend. Hope you have a great week.
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new look! By the way, was this your pink radio sold? *smile* <>< Becca

    http://aliedwards.com/2010/09/coburg-antique-fair-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the pink radio sold at Coburg. I do have a cute old green colored one left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Girlie! LoVe the new look... Wish I had a friend to work on mine too.

    Warm hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love your wallpaper background. Makes me want to work on my blog...Chrisy's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new look, the more you post the more comfortable it gets, so go for it. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are blessed to have such a computer smart friend. I really like the new header well everything really.
    It perks us all up to see new pictures on blogs.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top