Vendor Profile - Roost Reimagined


Sarah Voss of Roost Reimagined is a very sweet young lady and a first time vendor at my show. I am so impressed with Sarah's carefree, elegant style. Sarah started a monthly barn sale this spring in Aumsville that is so darn cute, you just have to go! She has such a knack for display, and is a wonderful cook also - she used to own her own catering business, such talent for such a young'n!!



The Roost Reimagined barn sale is this weekend, starts tonight 4pm - 9pm with a special customer appreciation sale, everything is 20% off (Friday only)!


The sale continues Saturday & Sunday 9am - 4pm. Click here to visit her blog for the show address, details and much better picture quality than I've posted here.



The antique faire is only 8 days away! I'm busy getting everything in place, driving my
family crazy and not cooking dinner, oh well, there's always Taco Bell right?


Molly Mo's Antique Faire August 21st 8am - 4pm

No comments

Back to Top