Vendor Profile - Faded Charm


Kathleen Beyer of Faded Charm is one of my long time vendors and friend. She and her daughter, Nichole, (who makes cute jewelry, hand-made cards and other great things) are a sweet mother-daughter team.


Kathleen has awesome finds and I love her farmhouse style of iron, architectural elements, chippy furniture and accessories.




She has a wonderful blog, check it out by here, her house is absolutely stunning and magazine worthy - hey Country Living Magazine, are you reading this? (I doubt it but you never know....).



I gotta a full week ahead with more vendor profiles and setting up. The forecast for Saturday is a heavenly 72 degrees & mostly sunny. After our little "heat wave" here, that will be absolutely refreshing and perfect for a day of junk'n!

Molly Mo's Antique Faire this Saturday, August 21st 8am - 4pm

4 comments

  1. OH! I am so envious of your forecast. After being in the 100's for I don't know how long, I truly do "wish I was there!" Happy show! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your sale...Its a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am too white... I melt! Can't wait to see you all! I am barely sleeping at night, I am that excited. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you again this year! Love your booth!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top