Vendor Line-up!


My vendors are finalized for Molly Mo's 5th annual Antique Faire on August 21st!



I wanted to share with you these very talented ladies. Some have blogs (in black, just click on it), some don't but all will have fabulous finds and creations for you! I'm always super excited to see what my vendors bring each year and they are the nicest people around.


This year's vendors will be:


Take Our Words For It / Second Time Around

(Denise Bunn)




(Sarah Voss)




(Joy Bayer)



Valentine Creek Farm

(Larena Myers)



(Chandra Ferguson)


Rusty Rabbit

(Guinn Muir)


Carol Curtis Quilts



Marnie Marie

(Maryann & Shannon Proctor)



(Kathleen Beyer)


Dani's

(Daniella Burnett)


Whatever's

(Janet Sedor)


Vintage Touch

(Julie Webber)


Simply Cottage

(Gayla Boomhower)


Artfully Arranged

(Susie Dockins)



(Martha Kohley)


I'll be posting sneak peeks for some of these vendors over the next few weeks!

No comments

Back to Top