Barnhouse Blast!


What a show yesterday! I didn't get a lot of pictures because it was soooooo busy! I did manage to get a few shots of my booth before the rush of customers. Luckily, Martha took a lot of great pictures, visit her blog to see!

Customers started lining up around 8am and by 8:30, the line looked like this:


I am forever grateful to wonderful Martha for her help with my customers, I could not have done it without her - thank you again my sweet friend!

This adorable aqua cupboard will have a new home holding jewelry in a Sellwood shop in Portland. I hated to see it go......

This real stuffed hen sold pretty quickly, I'm not sure why anyone would want to stuff a chicken (except maybe to eat it) she was cute though, for a chicken.

This is such a fun show to sell at! The Barn House boys, Joe and Jermonne, are so caring and talented. They work very hard and it's nice to see it pay off for them in such a big way.

I sold so much, the trailer was full when we arrived and only about a third full when we left. Not to worry, I still have lots for my antique faire on Aug 21st!

7 comments

  1. I will see you on the 21st of August. Yeah! Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, your booth looks GREAT! Wish I could have come but it's fun to see all the photos. Glad you had a wonderful show!

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you have things left...I hope to make it down for your show!!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great show! We didn't get there until almost eleven and we faced a line of cars, not people. Turns out we got a great parking place right up front. I didn't buy much, in part, because I was overwhelmed with all the cool stuff everyone had! I have some pictures on my blog too, but I got caught up in the looking and didn't get too many. Glad you did well and hope to get to your sale in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't believe how much bigger it was from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane,
    Thank you for the lovely prizes and decor for the Craft Warehouse Design Team Retreat!!! It was all so beautiful! I won the pumpkins and made a lovely display on my mantle!
    With Appreciation,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top