Great Show & Even Greater Friends!

Welcome to the sale!



Sorry this posting is a little later than I had planned. The recovery period after a show for me takes a few days, then we had spring break this week and yikes! - it's Friday already.

We had a fabulous show with lots of customers excited for spring to start and decorate their homes and gardens! By noon the shop looked a little empty after the initial buying frenzy but there were still lots of great things to choose from and I thank you all for coming out. I love seeing each and every one of you and know many of you travel several hours, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit me.

Most people were making the rounds of all four sales and having a fun day (which is exactly what we had in mind when planning this sale), thank you again and I'm looking forward to next year!

My next event will be at Monticello Marketplace's spring show in Portland April 24th through May 24th with my buddies Martha and Joy. Be sure to check back for updates! Now I'm going to take a nap.....I wish.



Here are the four friends: me, Cindy, Joy & Martha
tired but excited the night before the shows at Tarte.


Luckily, the weather mostly cooperated


"The Coffee Pair" girls, Larena & Mandy

Sweet sisters Ashlyn, Kirsten & Kinsey found a cute Easter egg holder

3 of my girls, Emma, Molly & Cara, helping mom on sale day

Lots of goodies to buy!





4 comments

  1. Diane -
    Thanks for letting me come by early, as I was busy Saturday helping Martha. So many of your beautiful things were calling my name -- it was hard not to come home with a full car. But, I DO live in a condo!

    I am starting a blog and have a pic of the cute little pot you let me adopt! Stop by and say "hi" if you have a chance.

    Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like all of your postings and the things you have. You should be a vendor in our show in Puyallup, WA. Go to our blog for more info http://www.funkyjunksisters.com

    The Funky Junk Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, yep that was me. Thanks for hosting such a great event. Hope you can come to our sale on the 25th. We have lots a great vendors signed up. See you soon
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking at your pics! So sorry I had to miss. It looks sooooooooooooo awesome!

    Hugs,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top