New Home for Molly Mo's Antique Faire!

I've found a new home for the summer antique faire that I know you'll love, love, love -- the historic Union Hill Grange!

Vendors will be setup inside and outside the grange hall

The Union Hill Grange is located about 10 minutes from our old location in the beautiful Sublimity countryside. There will be plenty of free on-site parking, food, beer and wine, and live music from noon-2pm. I know some of you will miss visiting my little farm, but I think you'll fall in love with this grange and area as much as I have.

Gorgeous views of rolling farmland

The Union Hill Grange hall was built in 1897 by George O. Ashby and was used as a church, "The United Brethren In Christ," where George was the preacher and owner of the building and property since 1890. The building was sold to the Union Hill Grange in 1929 and has been an active grange ever since.


Hope to see you at our new location!
Saturday, August 9th
8am-3pm

Union Hill Grange
15755 Grange Road SE
Sublimity, OR 97385

Directions from Salem (approx. 16 miles):
Take I-5 exit 253 onto Hwy 22 east.
Take the OR-214/exit 7 towards Silver Falls State Park.
Turn left onto OR-214/Silver Falls Hwy SE.
Continue to follow OR-214.
Turn left to stay on OR-214.
Turn left onto Victor Point Rd SE.
Take the 1st right onto Grange Rd SE.

*Watch for signs along the way! 
 



No comments

Back to Top