Are You Ready?

We (Martha & me) spent the day completing the final touches to the barn, it's filled to the rafters with glorious Christmas!

 I stole borrowed this photo from Martha's blog of the shop today, I don't think she'll mind.....


As I think I say every year, this is the best Christmas show yet - I Loooove the sparkle and magic that the season brings! I also love opening my barn up to all our wonderful customers, friends and family. 

 I know many of you count on this show to find that fabulous, one of a kind special gift for someone you love or, what the heck, maybe even for yourself, which is never a bad thing as far as I'm concerned!!

I hope you can join us starting tomorrow night Nov 30th for early shopping - enjoy yummies made with love by our wonderful friend Pam (Mama Roost) wine and coffee, 5-8pm 

or Saturday, Dec 1st 9am - 3pm.  





1 comment

  1. I know you will have a great show. Wish I could be there. Could you move it a little north next time...like Vancouver :>)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top