Plucky Maidens Junk Fest !


The weekend after the Heritage Spring Faire, you'll find me and my friends at the Plucky Maidens Junk Fest in Portland.  This will be my first time as a vendor at this show. I've met Pam of Plucky Maidens, she is a gal after my own heart and I'm sure she and her show partner will put on a junktabulous show!

Are you Plucky?
Please join me for the event of the season...The Plucky Maidens Junk Fest! Spring Extravaganza!
A Smorgasbord of Vintage Wares
retro ~ shabby chic ~ industrial ~ mid-century ~ paris apartment 
80+ vintage vendors * Free Live Music * Food * Cocktails

Friday, April 27th   5:00 - 8:00 p.m., $10 admission
Saturday, April 28th  10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., $5 admission

Columbia Conference Center
8521 NE Columbia Blvd. Portland 97220

Cash Preferred ~ ATM on site ~ Free parking!

No comments

Back to Top