ANTIQUE FAIRE PICS AT LAST!


It's been a little busy around here since the faire a couple weeks ago, lots of stuff going on - getting kids back to school (yipee!) our 30th anniversary party (so fun!) a not so fun illness and visit to the ER for me (yuck). I'm finally able to post the fab pictures Jen took of the show, got the CD from her this weekend.

She got here before the sun or my chickens were up on show day, as always, she captured the most beautiful shots. There are just so many great ones, it was hard to limit to just these few.

Enjoy!





Beautiful mother & daughter, Daniella and Jackie



Carol Curtis was up with the sun doing last minute touches





Take Our Words For It (Denise)

Whatevers (Janet)

Artfully Arranged (Susan)

My wonderful helpers; Emma, Betty, me, Hayden & Hannah
(not pictured; Elf Patty & Valerie)



Mandy of Cafe Venae served up lots of yummy home-cooked eats!


Dani's (Daniella)

Simply Cottage (Gayla)


Aunties (Joy)


Vintage Touch (Julie)


Faded Charm (Kathleen)

Molly Mo's



I'll try to post a few more pictures later this week, gotta get ready for Coburg this Sunday!

2 comments

  1. Great photos to tell the story. I will have to miss Coburg because I will be in Montana seeing my youngest daughter. One of these days I will get down there. Glad you are feeling better. Happy 30th anniversary. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! Love what you posted! ;) Can't wait until next time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top