Last Minute Sneak Peeks!

Only two days till show time! This will be my last post before the show since after today I'll have no time to do another. I'm posting some of the things I'll have in my barn and porch, both of which are crammed packed with goodies!

This year's show is destined to be the best ever (I know I say that every year). I'm just so excited knowing the vendors are bringing their best and have worked so hard getting ready for this show.







My shirtless hubby Matt (it was hot!) placing stakes for parking.
We're able to use the field behind our house since last year our parking area was full and customers were parking down the streets. We want to be good neighbors (and not hated)
or have the police show up....








You don't want to miss it!
This Saturday, August 21st 8am - 4pm

4 comments

  1. Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I was at your Antique Faire yesterday and had a wonderful time. My husband took some pictures and I put them on my blog. You can check it out here: http://mylifeinstages.blogspot.com/2010/08/fun-at-antique-faire-in-sublimity.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me shoot the show again this year! It was so much fun! ;) A sneak peek at some photos are at my gallery

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/createoften/

    I have already sorted the photos and I have over 300 good ones. Oh, dear me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving what I'm seeing Jen, can't wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top