More Monticello Show Pics


This year Martha and I decided to add a little pop to our neutral Christmas palette at Monticello. We weren't sure about it at first, but once everything was in place, we really did love it. I restocked and fluffed the booth yesterday, it really needed it, much has sold!

Wish we lived closer to Portland, it's just far enough away to make it kind of hard to schedule the time go up and work the booth as often as we'd like to.

Thank you to our dear friend Betty, who graciously fluffed for us last week, you're the best Betty!


Nacho is not for sale up at Monticello but he looked so cute in his Santa outfit that I couldn't resist taking a photo op. Until I have grandchildren, I will have little dogs to dress up! Note: No animals were injured in the taking of this photo - even though he doesn't look that happy!








The show continues every day through Dec 27th. If you haven't made it to the show yet, it's worth the trip and you'll find lots of great last minute gifts.

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

4 comments

  1. I must get over there and see all the fluffing, I am sure I will find something that I just might need. Safe traveling back and forth. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to make a trip to Portland.....I've got to see this Monticello that everyone speaks of! :-) It looks fabulous.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit also, I will try to make it in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys had a wonderful show Diane and also a nice christmas with family. Much happiness to you in the New Year!

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top