Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire 2016 Part 2

 
Hello! Diane has welcomed me back to share more highligths that I have captured of the Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire! Every year, my assistant and I arrive before dawn to photograph the treasures before the doors open. We love finding those beautiful treasures in the booths especially as the sun comes up. Everything glitters and shines with the morning light. The air is crisp and clear before the heat of the day and you can hear all the crystals hanging from their chandeliers clinking together in the breeze. It is peaceful and magical.

Here are some of my favorites.












Maybe you recognize your favorite vendors that I caught as the doors opened and they started to help customers! I loved photographing them in their element!







And most of all, the booths were so full of special finds and I am glad I was able to get some pictures of all the treasures before they walked away to new homes!







Lastly, I wanted to thank my sister Becca who braves the heat to assist me, carries all my gear, and still manages to look good while doing it!


Stay tuned in for some more pictures of the band that played Friday night!

- Jen Evans

No comments

Back to Top