Final Sneek Peeks - Only One day Till Show Time!

 Final touches are all in place, I wanted to show you some of the gorgeous spring wreaths Molly Ferder brought yesterday for the sale.  How pretty to hang on a door, gate or wherever you want a little garden cheer.

These twig trellises would be beautiful with sweet peas climbing on them this summer
Perfect chandelier to hang in your garden with candles
Hope to you see you at all 3 sales tomorrow! 
9am - 4pm

Molly Mo's: 440 NE Cherry St, Sublimity OR
Aunties: 859 Railway, Silverton OR
Vintage Trifles:  5020 Daniel St S, Salem OR

For directions to Molly Mo's from I-5, just click on my navigation bar at the top on "how to find me".  Directions for all locations will be at each sale. 
Be sure to visit Joy and Martha's blogs for more peeks and info!

2 comments

  1. I would love to make it down to each of your places this weekend. I have to work. Hope you have a very successful venture!

    Blessings!

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas-design and style.. Great Blog, thanks for sharing..happy new follower, cant wait to read-see more
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top